P Mulrine & Sons was established in 1919. Originally located just off Main Street Ballybofey with a workforce of 4 people, the company specialised in the production and distribution of soft drinks and bottled beer.
In 1971 P Mulrines & Sons Sales was established, and a new plant was opened on the Donegal Road which offered greater opportunities to the local people for employment with numbers increasing to around 80 people at the site
With the period of growth that followed our first Tetra Pak fillers were introduced in 1982.
An independent third generation family business the Company has grown steadily over the years. As a family business we are very proud of our local heritage and of the loyal workforce we have generated here in Ballybofey and the surrounding area, currently employing 220 people across all sites.